Orchestrate Performance with Anaplan
We have a proven track record of success in helping enterprise clients facilitate user collaboration and data sharing across business functions through the Connected Planning platform.
Start your journey with empathy.
Transformation is not a one-off project but an evolving journey. We begin with putting ourselves in your shoes and understanding your circumstance as one team for your long-term success.
We are no fan of BIG BANG implementation. By adopting an iterative approach, we not only realize project benefits quicker with less investment but also evolve our thoughts to drive better outcomes from lessons learned.
Being flexible and nimble has always been our key differentiator. We always embrace new requirements along your transformation journey as you shall play different strategies in response to market changes over time.
We never limit your planning process with so-called “best practices” but define the “best-fit” solutions with you. Our project deliverables shall address your challenges sustainably at all times.
From siloed data to connected planning
SMALL STEPS, BIG WINS.
- Prioritize business needs and deliver a quick win on the first use case within 8 to 12 weeks.
- Introduce the benefits of connected planning by facilitating user collaboration and data sharing between two or more departments.
- Explore organization-wide planning use cases with strategic, tactical, and operational alignment.
TEACH A MAN TO FISH.
- 3-6 months: We prime the project for the first couple of use cases with model design workshops arranged for in-house model builders.
- 6-12 months: We take care of solution design and quality assurance while clients lead the build phase with earlier experiences.
- a year later: Clients can design and build Anaplan models on their own.
TRANSFORM WITH A CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE.
- Define a strategy to maximize the benefits of connected planning.
- Reduce total cost of ownership by enabling in-house resources for model design and building.
- Implement the best practices and design principles for ongoing sustainability.
We help business organizations to identify their needs and ideate a tailored solution by applying Design Thinking principles.
We lead transformation projects, from project planning to execution, with our strong expertise in business practices and technology know-how.
We improve sustainability by enabling business stakeholders with no IT background to design and build their own planning models in a self-sufficient manner.
We strengthen our clients’ capabilities to unlock the full potential of connected planning by introducing the Centre of Excellence concept.
Novus is the very first xP&A evangelist in Asia Pacific.
Partnering with Anaplan since 2015, we have introduced connected planning to more than 100 global and local enterprises.
Today, Novus has over 25 certified and experienced resources in Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Guangzhou. We’re the largest team of Master Anaplanners in this region.
Novus is honored to receive the Growth Partner Award from Anaplan in FY22.
Certified Model Builders
Use Case 1: OPEX Allocation
Deployed an OPEX planning and allocation model for a US-based retail client in 10 weeks.
- Standardized OPEX planning process across Asia Pacific.
- Identified key drivers for P&L projection and what-if analysis
- Achieved real-time cost allocation from key driver changes.
Use Case 2: Global Project Roll-out
Supported a global pharmaceutical company to roll out Anaplan models in Greater China.
- Managed local stakeholders’ expectation on behalf of global COE
- Identified requirement gaps through local feasibility study workshops
- Deployed local use cases following the best practices of global COE
Looking for use cases in your industry?
Contact us to learn more.